Sabtu, 20 Juli 2019

I asked God why He made me too sensitive, and He promised me that it was not a mistake.

He told me He purposely made me delicate, not so that I could shatter easily, not so that I could be frail, not so that I could be told I am "too soft" whenever someone tries to touch me it was so I could know of the gentle beauty in living.

And in my tenderness, I can love in a way the world may not know of yet. 

My compassion has the power to speak raging waves to calmness and I can appreciate the little things He created that go unnoticed.

There is something special in being fragile, and it has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength.

Being sensitive is a gift, He answered.

And I should not be ashamed of it.



- Found this beautiful writing somewhere on Pinterest. (20/7/2019   10:50 AM)


Maysartn . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates