Message from the after life.
If it's not part of the six senses, then I don't know what it is.
Today I woke up with a bizarre dream. I had a dream where I met one of my elementary school friends, let's call her DKF. She asked me to help her to buy some stuff, like shoes and clothes. She was wearing a green hijab and dresses looks like someone who will attend a wedding invitation. But we ended up in some restaurant. She already booked it for me. At the same time, there was a singer who distracted me (Sabrina Carpenter singing " Espresso ", I know, it's a dream, so it does not make any sense). When I told her there's this famous singer, she was unconscious. Just sprawled.
But that is not the craziest part. I have not heard a single news story about this person. I tried to track her down on Google and Facebook, and ended up on TikTok. The latest update was April 11th, 2025. One of the comments said,
"Is it true that DFK already passed away?"
Another comment said,
"Yes it is true".
My jaw dropped.
Another shocking fact: she was murtad before she passed away. It blew my mind.
I am not a perfect muslim yet, but I feel sad.
It happened today. Until now, when I am writing this post, I still think about her. I already sent her a prayer. I am not good at mourning people. I had 3 childhood friends that already passed away; it is still hard to think about that now.
I even asked one of my closest friends who also attended the same elementary school. She does not know about this.
I know DFK did not have a good childhood growing up; I know about her past. It is just makes me guilty even more.
I hope she can find peace. DFK, thank you for coming around in my dreams; life is really that short.
- September 8th 2026, 11:09 AM.

