Jumat, 18 Februari 2022

 "You should try to learn how to smile," he said

and I was like, "Okay.."

"Look I have a perfect smile." That's fact, everybody knows. 


"You can not go out with your friends,"

"But they are my bestfriend from Junior High School,"

"Good, do whatever you want."


"Your heart is not in accordance with your hijab, stupid, pinhead, b-tch."


"You do not understand me--like my friend,"

"When he barely knows you for 6 years, and we've only known for 2 months,"

"Still, it does not matter how long we knew each others."


"I won't trust girls anymore if I break up with you,"

And one week after we broke up, you bring new girl like a trophy just to let me down.


"You're too deep into your mental illness,"

"You are who mentally ill. My feelings still valid."


These are just a few examples of conversations of being in an unhealthy relationship. Love yourself first, ladies. (09:13 AM / 18-02-2022)

Maysartn . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates